Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.18.2010

Nesting

This weekend I started nesting :-) All gifts from the shower have been unpacked and looked at least 5 times. While I'm organizing or re-stacking diapers, clothes, blankets and burp cloths in the nursery, Brian was busy cleaning our apartment and putting together new bedroom furniture. My mom is making liners for the changing table baskets and as soon as those arrive I will start washing everything. We are also waiting for our glider to arrive.



I will be at 32 weeks this Thursday. On Thursday night, we have our Late Pregnancy class and on Friday my doctors appointment. We also have pre-registered at the hospital, so they will be ready for us. I can't believe we only have 2 months to go - my pregnancy feels like it's flying by.



I feel great. I stopped teaching my two Pilates classes in May. I'm still teaching a strength class once a week and walking. The baby likes exercise and kicks me in the ribs when I sit down to rest afterwards.






No comments: