Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.23.2010

20 Weeks!

We had our 20th week ultrasound today and no we do not know the gender :-) Baby Missey will be a surprise in July. The next appointment with our doctor is on March 29th and we have a mid-pregnancy class tomorrow.


I'm feeling great! Eating often and Brian and I can no longer share meals when we go out to eat... I'm still teaching my two Pilates and strength class each week, just with appropriate exercise modifications. My favorite foods are grapefruits and french fries. We are currently looking for a crib, furniture, starting registry stuff, etc.



Some pics from the ultrasound...





2 comments:

Anne and Mike Field said...

Fun!! I love the 20 week ultrasound. I can't wait to see you at your shower!

Traci Phillips said...

Great! Enjoyed the updated ultrasound photos! Now, we need some new bellyshots...I keep checking everyday! Love you!